Save your business money!
By implementing 2K’s VMWare virtualization platform, your business will save money, reduce system administration work, enable higher utilization rates of hardware, reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) in server environments and provide almost immediate return on investment (ROI). Virtualization reduces cost and complexity and serves as a foundation for better availability, manageability and recoverability.
So, what is virtualization? Virtualization eliminates the idea of “one server, one application” model and provides the ability to run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. In addition to:
- Running multiple operating systems on a single computer.
- Allowing Macs to run Windows creating a virtual environment for Windows applications.
- Increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware.
- Ensuring your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance.
- Improving disaster recovery solutions.
Run more with less hardware
By consolidation to fewer physical machines, your business’ performance and service levels stay high, while reaping the benefits:
- 80% greater utilization of every server
- Server count reduced by a ratio of 10:1 or better
- Up to 50% savings in annual capital and operating costs
- About 70 percent of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation.
- 2K’s VMware customers typically save 50-70 percent on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines with VMware vSphere.
Interested in saving money? Call 2K to evaluate and implement a cost-effective virtualization plan.
Atomic’s need for advanced collaboration and a data backup and recovery system demanded an enterprise-level solution. Their existing technology structure lacked centralization, administration, security, data recovery and file sharing capabilities.