The question of whether or not a business should opt to use PCs or Macs comes up pretty often. There was a time when this question impacted almost every aspect of your network design, but today both platforms can coexist. 2K Networking is proficient in both Windows and Mac, and are leading the way in actively designing “hybrid environments” and platforms where Macs and PCs exist in harmony on the same network, creating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings.
Your business no longer has to decide if Macs or PCs will best suit your needs — with 2K’s hybrid environment solutions, you can transform the way your business communicates and streamline processes to dramatically enhance productivity.
Hybrid environments create efficiencies for your business
- Easy-to-use collaborative hybrid environments where Macs and PCs are integrated on the same server.
- Increased security and collaboration.
- Flexible and efficient email solutions.
- Sharing of resources and files, housing everything on the same server while linking Macs and PCs.
- Centralized management of the Mac environment.
- Cost effective interoffice communications.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Scalability for future growth and investment protection.
Let 2K’s knowledge and experience integrating hybrid environments increase your efficiency and cost savings.
As a creative director, my design team and I are very dependent on MAC computers; other key people within our office rely on PCs. 2K has created an environment where MACs and PCs can operate together and exist on the same server. Plus, the team at 2K Networking, is readily available for our computer needs no matter how big or small, from networking, servers, new equipment, data retrieval, and overall maintenance, they have proven to be very reliable and knowledgeable.
Moxie Design & Marketing