2K Networking, Inc. is a regionally recognized technology solution provider and system integration company with a talented team of professionals who have the skills, knowledge and commitment to help our clients design and implement the right technology solutions to solve their business needs. You will be joining a company known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. To meet the needs created by our strategic growth, we are continually seeking talented professionals with multi-platform experience to join our TEAM.
- Work with Field Service and Operations Manager to develop plans and goals: identify resources needed, manage day to day responsibilities and effectively communicate status.
- Understand overall service objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member.
- Coordinate delivery and installation of technology that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist the technical and project teams in design and development tasks.
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required.
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee customer expectations are met.
- Utilize appropriate resources to perform customer follow-up to verify final resolution and determine satisfaction level.
- Interface with appropriate technical personnel for customer problems that cannot be resolved effectively
- Adherence to time entry guidelines and 80% billable utilization goal.
- Top tier technical escalation source.
- Maintain industry credentials consistent with technology partnership requirements.
- Remain current with industry trends applicable to client needs.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service offerings and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service offerings and how it relates to customer’s needs
Involvement in the design and building of new services.
- Mentor those with less experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco
- CCNP or CCIE, VMware VCP, DELL Server Architecture, SAN Architecture.
- Design, implementation and support services for:
- Microsoft technologies: Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL, Exchange 2013, Sharepoint etc…
- Cisco switching, routing, ASA, security, wireless, VOIP
- Dell server and storage architecture
- Firewall technologies
- LAN/WAN architecture
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-6 month time span.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong customer orientation.
- Interpersonal skills: such as phone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Design, configure, support and administer Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Network environments, applications, E-mail, remote access
- Design, deploy & administer LAN, WAN, VPN and Remote computing environments
- Design, manage and lead network deployment projects
- Perform server system maintenance, repairs, backups, software patches, and upgrades
- Configure and manage various firewalls, routing and VLAN
- Manage user & group accounts to provide secure network access, E-mail, applications and remote access
- Manage backups, service packs, software updates, antivirus updates
- Maintain detailed documentation of processes, hardware, software, network configurations, and change-control
- Provide consultation services, guidance and leadership to our clients
- Commitment to provide quality service and a positive client experience
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4+ years hands-on experience in an Active Directory network environment utilizing Windows 2008/2012 as this person will be a key leader, designer and implementer
- Experience with advanced server technologies including — VMware, VDI, SAN’s, Exchange ’10, SharePoint, SQL, IIS, Citrix, Terminal Services
- Experience with Firewall configuration of Cisco and SonicWALL
- Experience on VLAN’s, Hardware and Software VPN, Managed Switches, Routers and acceptable configurations
- Network security, intrusion detection, penetration testing, firewall and assessments
- Experience with Cabling standards, fiber and wireless
- Team member, excellent customer interaction, self motivated, honest
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Windows and Macintosh OS
- Provide onsite, help desk and remote support
- Monitor service requests, backup and security logs
- Maintain detailed documentation of client service requests, assets and inventory
- Commitment to provide quality service and a positive client experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience with current MCP or CCNA and ACMT (2K provides training)
- Minimum 1 to 3 years Desktop Support experience
- Windows OS (XP, 7/8) and Macintosh OS (up to 10.8) multi-platform experience required
- Experience with spyware and virus removal, software configuration, tuning and security
- Fast learner & ability to multitask
- Detail oriented yet able to see the big picture
- Must be able to adapt to a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Team member, excellent client interaction skills, self-motivated, possessing honesty and integrity
2K Technology Advisor’s will provide professional services, strategic planning and guidance with regard to technology, infrastructure and applications. TA’s will also provide solutions, design and project management services. TA’s are responsible for the ultimate retention and satisfaction of 2K’s clients.
Technology Advisors will lead and drive the full sales lifecycle with our clients to help them realize their technology goals and initiatives.
- Develop new opportunities and business
- Work with clients to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into service requirements that satisfy their requirements
- Cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to new and existing accounts
- Qualify new sales opportunities for new clients
- Receive requests for service and solution details from clients and provide timely responses
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and solutions of 2K to new and active clients
- Work with management to develop agreements, proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of 2K’s service and solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account
- Develop and present 2K’s Professional Services, 2K TotalCare managed services proposals, 2K TotalCloud proposals, and standard SLA agreements
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of 2K
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in Quosal and ConnectWise and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading client strategies
- Establish annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the company’s business plan
- Provide an annual sales plan and provide quarterly updates to the leadership team
If you are interested in working at 2K, send your resume to: email@example.com.